For shippers with complex transportation and distribution needs, dedicated logistics is a welcome solution. Using the best equipment, manpower, and technology to enhance fleet efficiencies, while minimizing risk is what dedicated logistics is all about. There are many reasons why this is one of the fastest growing segments in the transportation industry.
Advantages of Dedicated:
- dedicated logistics provider will vehicles and drivers to a single customer for its sole use, assuring complete control of the delivery process.
- Provides the shipper flexibility and uses resources more effectively. By utilizing equipment, manpower, service, and technology in an integrated system, the dedicated logistics provider can reduce costs, improve communications, ensure regulatory compliance, and achieve higher levels of customer service.
- Mitigates the shipper’s liability taking way the risks involved with running its own trucks.
- Promotes your business brand and increase your visibility by taking advantage of branding that include custom painting making the trucking fleet rolling billboards for the shipper.
- Gives stability to the bottom line because its monthly transportation expenses are set during the contract period.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Interconnected ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.